Once booked, tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Customers may transfer tickets to another person. The Customer and new ticket holders should get in touch with us immediately so we can update the contact details on the booking. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure menu choices are updated on the booking
WHAT HAPPENS IF BAD WEATHER IS FORECAST FOR THE DAY OF THE EVENT?
There is a roof over the table which means we can operate in light rain (although this doesn’t mean guests are 100% waterproof). We do not cancel or move flights in these circumstances, remember to dress accordingly
There are however some weather conditions which impact on the safe operation of High Dine. In the event of adverse weather conditions such as high wind speeds, heavy rain and thunder & lightning, we reserve the right to cancel flights or lower the Sky Table from 160 feet to a safe operating height in the interests of guests’ safety.
Unless notified by email and/or call, customers should come to the event at the scheduled arrival time as our safety supervisor can only make a final decision whether to lift or not 15 minutes before the scheduled lift time.
We do not refund tickets for an event if (i) the meal is able to go ahead; and (ii) the table is in the sky for 15 minutes or more at a safe operating height.
Should we have to cancel the experience due to bad weather or if we are unable to start the lift, guests will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to rebook.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY FLIGHT IS CANCELLED OR RESCHEDULED DUE TO COVID-19?
Our ability to operate the event may be impacted by the Coronavirus outbreak, and rests on the advice and policies of the central or state government issued as a result of COVID-19. In any case of a cancellation or postponement due to COVID-19, or any other pandemic, Customers will have the full value of their ticket transferred on to a gift voucher that can be redeemed against a future date. No refunds will be given in these circumstance.
If a Customer is unable to attend the event due to issues arising from COVID-19, no refunds will be given. Tickets may be transferred and it is the Customer’s responsibility to get in touch with us so that the details on the booking can be updated to that of the new ticket holder.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable. All Gift Vouchers purchased can be redeemed against a named flight type and date on which there is availability. Where the value of the chosen flight is less than the value of the voucher, no refund will be offered. In all other instances, the standard refund policy listed above applies.
- The gift-card IS NOT THE ACTUAL TICKET.
- You will need to REDEEM this voucher to a ticket by going to our website: www.thevertigo.in or through phone call.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- This gift-card cannot be used for special event days.
- This gift-card cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- The redemption is only possible/ valid, subject to availability. You may refer to our website (www.thevertigo.in) on the available dates.
- There is No Weather Guarantee included together with this voucher. You may choose to add-on the guarantee on our website.
- This gift voucher will not be replaced if it’s lost, damaged or stolen.
- The gift card can only be redeemed between Monday- Thursday and cannot be redeemed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The Vertigo reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Kindly fix an appointment TWO day before collection via Email or Phone Call.